Red Alert: Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Alert: Origins

official forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Settings Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sourc[e]x
Admin
Sourc[e]x

Game Settings Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Game Settings Suggestions   Game Settings Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Show:

Want some more aspects of the game adjustable or toggle-able in the Game Settings Dialog?
Post your suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cgsource.net
Chad1233

PostSubject: Re: Game Settings Suggestions   Game Settings Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm

I always liked Red Alert 1 and I would like it if Skirmish mode was 100% redone like being able to pick where you spawn, and to allie with the AI. And would love to see the AI be optimized for the mod!

Also is it possible to include all the country's instead of just Allies and Soviets? Since each one had a country bonus in RA1 it would be cool here.

A bit off topic but it would be cool (but funny) if each country changed your soldier's accent (imagine playing as the French XD)

P.S: I never played SC2 so I am not sure what it can/cannot do other then the naval I read from you.

EDIT: I know you probably thought about it by now but you can add the CTF mode and maybe add the Mobile HQ mode from C&C95 which is basically a bases off mode with a small twist, you must defend the Mobile HQ that you are inside! If it dies everything you own blows up and instantly lose the match. Red Alert reused the HQ for it's Mobile Radar Jammer.
Back to top Go down
akhero47

akhero47

PostSubject: Re: Game Settings Suggestions   Game Settings Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 am

The different accents would be really cool if implemented. I can do a good russian accent if you do decide to do that.

Also hai chad Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/akhero47
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Settings Suggestions   Game Settings Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Settings Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Alert: Origins :: Red Alert: Origins :: General Discussion-
Jump to: